keeping our team, guests, and community safe is our number one priority. to ensure a safe and responsible operation, we enforce the following practices and procedures.
please note: these guidelines apply to all team members and guests, whether vaccinated or not.
- team members must wear masks at all times, wash hands frequently, maintain at least 6 feet of distance between one another, and may not work if they're not feeling well or exhibit any covid symptoms.
- our dining room will be seated with at least 6 feet of space or appropriate dividers/barriers between tables.
- guest arrival times are intentionally staggered to limit contact at the door - early arrivals are not permitted.
- upon arrival, all guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer and each table will be outfitted with a bottle of sanitizer.
- guests must wear masks any time they are not seated at their table.
- guests may remove masks only while seated.
- all dining experiences in the restaurant and bar are by reservation only and must be paid for in advance with a credit card. walk-in reservations and cash transactions are not accepted.
- upon completion of a dining experience, the entire area will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.